Environmental Engineering is always on the look out for talented individuals to join our design, management and installation teams.
Vacancy: Business Development Manager
An exciting position has arisen within our business for an experienced Business Development Manager to assist in our continued growth.
From our head office in Manchester we design and install building services solutions within the Food and Pharmaceutical industries.
Our work is undertaken throughout the UK and overseas so potential candidates will not be restricted by their present location.
You will have a strong Building Services background and ideally experience with sales/business development.
Duties will be:
- The development of new and existing clients
- Represent the business in the geographical area to develop networks and the organisation’s profile
- Hit targets and generate revenue
- Conduct fortnightly meetings with Management to update on progress
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- High level of presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to deliver sales opportunities
- A sound knowledge of Industrial Building Services
In return you can expect:
- A challenging and rewarding opportunity to grow within an expanding group
- An attractive package tailored to suit the successful candidate
Strictly No Agencies
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title ‘Business Development Manager’.