Water & Utilities
- Potable water
- Wash water recycling
- Water treatment
- Effluent treatment
- Pumping stations
- Rainwater harvesting
- Biological filtration
Environmental Engineering has extensive experience in providing turnkey design and build solutions.
We work in all fields, from rainwater harvesting and run-off, to biological filtration, re-use strategies and least cost disposal routes.
We design, build, install and commission integrated process trains that deliver the most efficacious, robust and cost-effective solutions.
For commercial and industrial customers, we present a complete solution that encompasses:
- A review of the current systems and practices
- Agreement with the client of goals to be achieved (in terms of costs, timescales and payback)
- The generation of a set of site-bespoke options designed to achieve the pre-agreed goals
- Most of our customers outsource ancillary services on the basis that it is not cost-effective to permanently engage the relevant expertise
Accordingly, Environmental Engineering ensures that:
- The client is fully engaged with the design of treatment systems
- The needs and concerns of our client remain paramount
- The future business strategy of our client is accommodated
- The client can continue to operate within its legislative and budgetary constraints